Clark Mills Archive
Andrew Jackson on Horseback, 1855
Zinc, Brown patina and Gold pigment
23 3/4 H. x 21 5/8 W. x 7 7/8 D. inches
Inscribed in high relief at right front vertical edge of self bronze base: PATENTED/ MAY 15 1855
Impressed at left center vertical edge of self bronze base: CORNELIUS & BAKER/ PHILADELPHIA
- Washington, D.C. behind the White House, dedicated January 8, 1853
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Jackson Square, French Quarter, dedicated February 9, 1856
- Nashville, Tennessee, State Capitol Square, dedicated May 20, 1880
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- The White House, Washington D.C.
- New York Historical Society, New York
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia
- Greenville County Museum of Art, Greenville, South Carolina
- The Historic New Orleans Collection, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Important Private collection, New York, New York